A quick and easy bake (serves 4)
Vegiterian – Gluten free – Vegan – Lactose Free
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour with 1/2 cup water and salt and pepper to taste. Add the cauliflower florets to the flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a single layer on the baking sheet; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. While the cauliflower is baking, whisk together the buffalo wing sauce, melted butter and honey until smooth.
- Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy and just starting to brown.
Yield 6 muffins
Serving Size: 1 serving • Calories: 60
Recipe by: annacookingconcept.com
Yogurt & tahini sauce:
Makes 6 servings for 250 Kcal – 28 g Carbs – 20 g Protein Reference: superhealthykids.com
This easy-to-do and tasty Lebanese dish is made of quinoa instead of bulgur, tomatoes and onions.
You can serve plain yogurt next to it or simply a salad.
- 1 big onion, diced - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil - 1 cup quinoa - 1.5 cup chopped tomatoes - 3 tsp organic tomato paste - 2 cups warm water - 1 tsp salt - 1/2 tsp chili powder or chili flakes (optional) - Freshly ground black pepper
A flavorful light recipe with aphroisiac properties (serves 2)
Tuscan Eggplant Pizza (LOW CARB Healthy Pizza)
1 large eggplant
4 teaspoon shredded parmesan
Fresh mozzarella Cheese
Fresh thin sliced or sundried tomatoes
Fresh Basil leaves
Brush or rub a little olive oil on each side of the eggplant slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking stone. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in oven for 7-10 minutes, or until eggplant is hot and starting to cook down.
Remove the eggplant slices from the oven, top each with slices of fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, fresh basil, Tuscan herb Mix, and finish with shredded parmesan cheese.
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE TUSCAN SEASONING BLEND