A quick and easy bake (serves 4)
Vegiterian – Gluten free – Vegan – Lactose Free
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour with 1/2 cup water and salt and pepper to taste. Add the cauliflower florets to the flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a single layer on the baking sheet; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. While the cauliflower is baking, whisk together the buffalo wing sauce, melted butter and honey until smooth.
- Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy and just starting to brown.
Give yourself a natural energy boost! (Yields 12 balls)1 ball is ½ a carb exchange
Vegan - Gluten Free - Dairy Free
Super easy and filling
A flavorful light recipe with aphroisiac properties (serves 2)
All will need is