Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This simple chocolate avocado pudding is a healthy and delicious treat that's naturally gluten free and dairy free.
Cuisine Dairy Free, gluten free, Paleo, vegan.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories approximately 180 kcal per 1 serving & 1 point of Carb
- 1 avocado medium sized, ripe
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 Teaspoon organic stevia or 2 tsp monk fruit sugar
- 5 Tablespoons coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- pistachios or other nut for topping optional
- Cut open the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut it into large chunks and put in the blender.
- Add the cocoa, maple syrup or honey, and non-dairy milk. Blend, starting on low and then moving to high speed until it is smooth.
- If the avocado is larger, you will need a bit more of each ingredient. If it is too thick, drizzle in a bit more non-dairy milk. Add more cocoa or sweetener according to preferred taste…
- Refrigerate the pudding and serve cold. Top with pistachios if desired…