A flavorful light recipe with aphroisiac properties (serves 2)
- 1 TBSP goat or coconut butter
- 500g peeled shrimp with tail still on
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of saffron
- ¼ a cup of fresh or dried fenugreek
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Add the herbs and spices then cook for a few seconds.
- Stir in the shrimps and the fenugreek leaves chopped and cook gently for 20 mins.
- After this reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 3 mins more.
- Serve warm on a bed or rocket leaves with lemon slices.