These super easy and quick ice cream will fulfill your sweet cravings with no guilt!
- 1 frozen banana (medium size)
- 2 tbsp almond milk (you can use any milk)
- Choose one of the bellow flavors
- In the high-speed blender, add all the ingredients.
- Blend well until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a bread pan or a freezer safe box.
- Freeze for four hours.
- Scoop and enjoy.
Make it chocolate flavored: add 2 squares of melted lint chocolate and 1tsp of almond butter
Coffee and cream: 1 tsp to 1 tbsp of instant coffee, 1 tbsp almond milk and 2 tbsp coconut cream
Vanilla Flavor: Vanilla extract, 2 tbsp coconut cream
Berry blast: frozen berries, sugar-free strawberry syrup and fresh berries for toppings
Chocolate & Peanut butter: Well, just some Reese’s PB cups and chocolate syrup for topping