Gluten free and low carb (7.9g per serving), super easy to make, no fancy ingredients in the list and tasty on the palate.
Author: Sophie @mydaintysoulcurry
Serving size: 10 pcs
Calories: 97 kcal
- 1/4 cup raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Flax Seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds/walnuts
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp hot curry powder
- 1/4 tsp spicy cayenne pepper powder
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- Salt to taste
- Keep all the ingredients ready. In a bowl, take all seeds and nuts and mix well.
- Now add boiling water mixed with all spices to this nuts and seeds mixture and mix well with a silicone spatula.
- Allow the mixture to stand for a few minutes until the seeds swell and the mixture becomes a lumpy mass.
- Add almond flour and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a greased baking sheet.
- Try to make the spreading as even and as thin as possible.
- Use a knife to indent on the layer so that it becomes easy to break the crackers into shape later.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake or air fry the crackers for 60-70 minutes until the edges look brown and the crackers become super crunchy.
- The baking time may vary depending on the thickness of the crackers too.
- Alternatively, you can use a dehydrator to cook these chips too.
- Allow the crackers to cool down completely.
- Serve them with your favorite dip and store the rest in an airtight container.