Vegan - Gluten Free - Low Calorie
- 4-5 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 TBSP nutritional yeast or parmesean shreded (optional)
- 1 TBSP vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Boil the cauliflower in water over medium-high heat until soft then dry and add the cauliflower to a large food processor.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and leeks, and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the leeks are tender. Remove from heat and add to the food processor.
- Then add the nutritional yeast (optional), butter, almond milk, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until cauliflower is very creamy.